Elise's world is beginning to look up. She joined the Madcap production of Treasure Island and had a great time at the first rehearsal. She knows everyone in the cast, and likes them all. Tuesdays are going to be fun.
Today, right after rehearsal, Karl took her downhill skiing for the first time. The local resort has a great deal on rentals and lessons on Tuesdays, so of course we should take advantage of that. Karl took Albin snowboarding a few years ago, and he declined the opportunity to join them today. Maybe another time. He and I walked to the library, instead.
Oh, and here are two baskets for Jodi of Sunflowerhill Farm that I'm swapping for a fleece. I'm going to try a cheese basket this afternoon, but it's been a long time since I've made one of those. If I can't remember how to do it, an egg collecting basket is always a good option.
2 comments:
I LOVE THE BASKETS!!!!! Wow! I'm the winner for sure! Thank you, thank you.
Beautiful baskets! I have a basket kit to start on ... simple, but looks fun. My boys went snowboarding there a few Tuesdays back - it was fun! And lots of kids. :)
Post a Comment