Karl and Albin had a chance to make some dry ice smoke rings with their vortex generator. Very cool!
Karl also started working on my homemade banjo, and has a good prototype going. Here he is testing the 'strumstick.' Did you know your head makes an excellent soundboard? It's much louder than you'd think! So we are finally making good progress on this project, and I, for one, am very excited. (He can already play songs on the stick. Karl is so amazing.)
The last two days we've had long, poky snowflakes. Hoarfrost, I suppose. Very pretty.
We're having a lovely, lazy weekend down here. Albin is runescaping like crazy (and doing a little computer programming and physics on the side). Elise is reading several books a day. I've started swatching for Elise's new sweater, and have been listening to bluegrass on Pandora. Besides working on my banjo, Karl is getting some projects done for work, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment