Monday, March 12, 2012
Things we have been doing lately: gaming (and pondering said gaming--see above photo), reading, sewing, playing hopscotch or pogo on the driveway (Elise is getting really good), enjoying the weather, having a fire in the backyard, climbing trees, exercising, eating more fruits and vegetables, and planning great sewing events for next year.
We're planning another fitting of the dress this weekend--we'll have to be careful not to stick Emily with all those pins! Albin's friends are putting on their play this weekend, too--a must see, in a beautiful old theater. I'm really looking forward to this weekend.
I think Karl and Elise's trip to NYC is pretty well set. We have their lodging settled, and tickets for the airfare, Wicked, and the ballet. We looked into buying a city or explorer pass, but I don't think it will be worth their while. About half their items to do are museums and tours, so they wouldn't pay much more for individual museums than the passes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment