Monday, March 5, 2012

Sunday night

Our local bowling alley has deals on Sunday night bowling, so we played a few games (I almost made it through a whole game before my arm/hand gave out!), and ate too many greasy fries and sodas.  Mmmmmmm. Greasy fries.  Albin showed us the pinball game he likes.  Karl and I tried, and we are not very good at it.  I'd like to try again sometime, though.

The fitting this weekend went pretty well for the Victorian ballgown.  We went through several muslins for the bodice, and Carola is doing patternwork on the next version.  We have to figure out how to get Emily here, or go up there, for hopefully two more fittings soon, as I want this dress done by the beginning of April.  Wish us luck!

Karl took Elise sledding this weekend, the first time this year.  We're supposed to hit midfifties by Wednesday, so I'm glad they went at least once.

No comments: