Monday, November 14, 2011

Mondayness



Karl bought a new work tool.  Actually, he got it last week, just to see how well it would work for him, but had to upgrade memory and whatnot.  Behold, Elise opening the new Ipad.  She is very excited to have one in the house, even if it is only evenings and weekends.  Karl is playing Cake Mania right now, while Elise patiently waits her turn.  Albin played a little bit of something yesterday.  I guess they all like it.  I looked up the weather on it a few days ago.  Touch screens are not quite my forte, but I'm glad they all have a good time with it.

We did some yard work this weekend, including raking the driveway, putting away the rain barrels, and covering the gardens.  We have some silly sugar snap peas growing in our garden.  Don't they look sweet and green?

This is supper tonight--walnut and feta quiche, and a turkey pot pie for the kids.  The quiche turned out to be really tasty, full of onions and cheesy yumminess.  I'll be having some for breakfast, too.  I was going to make apple pie with our last jar of apple pie filling, but didn't have enough crust for that.  Oh well, it'll keep.

No comments: