Monday, January 3, 2011
Happy New Year
Here's some pictures from the last few weeks. It was good seeing family at Christmas time--lots of playing dress-up (for some), games, and a great afternoon of sledding. That side of the hill at Mom and Dad's worked better than I would have thought.
Once we were home again, we made our New Year's pretzels. This batch didn't turn out great, but we managed to eat them all, anyway. We've been playing games to win the 'charity pot.' Instead of exchanging gifts within the four of us, we are each putting $5 in a pot. Whoever wins three games gets the money to give to their favorite charity. I won Munchkin, and Elise cleaned us out in Risk. Albin won most games of Muppet Uno, but that may not count as Elise was not playing at the time. We'll get 'er done eventually.
I thought there was a loose wire in our old stereo, as one of the speakers was rather intermittent. We pulled the back off and poked around (see Clover helping?). Karl spent a few hours on it yesterday, and unfortunately, it now sounds a little worse than when we started. (And the speaker still isn't working.) I think we needed new record needles, anyway...
Other than that, the new year is starting out lovely. Hope it is the same with all of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment