Saturday, March 13, 2010

picnic

We found a large stash of vintage napkins at Goodwill yesterday.  How fabulous!  We also bought two antique plates, a silver serving tray, and two wine glasses for the Epic picnic basket.  So here's the whole set, with the basket I made yesterday and the picnic blanket.  How much would you pay for that in a silent auction that benefits the local food bank?  Oodles?  I hope so.

Elise got out the craft box last night and invented a way to drink out of two glasses at once.  We decided not to try it with chocolate milk and orange juice.

I never did get the embroidery out last night, what with making the basket and all.  Elise was busy watching 5 Redwall movies, anyway.  I'm almost done with the cupcake hat for the auction, and this afternoon, we may well be embroidering.  Albin has a Magic birthday party to attend today, and there is Boggle group tonight.  Good rainy day activities!

No comments: