Can I tell you how much I love "Dance, Dance Revolution?" Elise and I will have to play at Ten Pin Alley some time--I am terrible.
Now that I know you are at the Kalahari I have to wildly encourage all of you to do the Flow Rider--perhaps my favorite water ride attraction ever. There is a lifeguard who has been there the last two years we went, lots of piercings, she is a mom, SUPER great with little kids--she is worth the trip alone.
2 comments:
Can I tell you how much I love "Dance, Dance Revolution?" Elise and I will have to play at Ten Pin Alley some time--I am terrible.
Now that I know you are at the Kalahari I have to wildly encourage all of you to do the Flow Rider--perhaps my favorite water ride attraction ever. There is a lifeguard who has been there the last two years we went, lots of piercings, she is a mom, SUPER great with little kids--she is worth the trip alone.
Hope you're having a WARM blast!
looks like fun!!!!
Post a Comment