First, I have to mention that the hotel upgraded us to a very nice suite. That was a lovely surprise. We had two bedrooms and a living room with a fireplace. Aaaaah, fireplace! The waterpark was not very crowded, and the kids could go on any ride they wanted at anytime, with no wait (except for the Flowrider, but that was only a few minutes, usually). Remind me to never go in the summer or on holiday weekends : )! The hotel also gave us 4 free ferris wheel tickets, and free bowling and shoe rentals. So here's a quick synopsis of what we did:
-5 hours in the the waterpark
-game room time (Karl rocks at Dance Dance Revolution. Elise has a hard time with it, but seems to like it. I haven't tried it yet, and Albin doesn't want to.)
-Go Karts
-Ropes course
-bowling
-ferris wheel ride
-cookie decorating
Now we are all tired, sore and happy, and looking forward to a roller skating Valentine party tomorrow.
2 comments:
Ropes course? When did they add that? I want to hear all about it! Welcome home!
Oh fun! Looks like good place. we will have to try that some day.
I was excited to get to meet lots of people ('in real life') at the skating party but have sick boys. Bet it was fun! :)
Post a Comment