Albin has two friends over and I think they are sorting out all those Magic cards. They were up until 3 or 4 a.m., but there was probably a lot of computer playing, as well. I must be related to my grandma, because I want to keep feeding them. At least they are good eaters! I'm going to start a chicken pot pie for supper soon, but meanwhile, more hat knitting! I didn't do much yesterday (finished up the secret Christmas knitting first), and today I sewed a few things for Christmas gifts, but now I'll sit for an hour and work on the hats. My book was returned yesterday, so I can start the purple one at any time.
Here's progress on the cupcake one (I went an inch too far and had to rip back a bit. It helps to read the directions properly, once in a while!):
Here are some ornaments/gift tags that Elise and I worked on yesterday, too. They turned out rather cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment