Friday, May 4, 2012

Blog posts are going to be pretty boring for awhile.  I had a bit of planned surgery on Wednesday.  I came home last night, but I have ups and downs of energy levels, and a number of restrictions for several weeks.  I cleaned my room before I went in to the hospital, so I can't even post pictures of all the dust bunnies under the bed, or something.  (I'm not supposed to do stairs for awhile, so my bedroom is now my main area of residence.)  I've got knitting, books, and movies, but have to be careful.  I started reading With Malice Toward Some by Margaret Halsey, but it makes me laugh too much and then my stitches start to hurt.  It probably wasn't a good idea to watch The Daily Show and the Colbert Report the day of my surgery, but I just couldn't help myself--I never get to see them live...

But we are all doing well, and everyone is taking care of me and keeping me fed.  And it's finally nice out--the kids can go out and be one with nature.  But they'd better hurry before the mosquitoes catch up with the weather.

1 comment:

Lynch Family said...

Good heavens! Wishing you a speedy recovery!