Friday, September 9, 2011
Downtown
Elise and I went downtown to buy Duck Soup Cinema tickets for ourselves and friends (it's Harold Lloyd! in Safety Last!!). We also bought our Christmas show tickets. Christmas is early, often, and expensive this year. We have tickets to see Paula Poundstone this Saturday here in town, and that was going to be the family gift. Then Albin found out that Blue Man Group is coming here in January, and he was really excited to see it again. (He and Karl got into a show when they took a trip to Boston a few years ago.) He doesn't get overly excited about things too often, so we try to pay attention. And of course, Elise and I haven't seen it yet, either. So now we have tickets to that, too. To celebrate spending oodles of money (ha ha), I took Elise out to lunch. She made a drink out of all the soft drink choices, as usual, and it was really pretty good. Her pasta was delicious, too--and she almost ate all of it.
We happened to be downtown today because we were on the eastside earlier, learning about the local homeschoolers 4H group. Elise is excited to join, and I think she will have a marvelous time. Look forward to the pictures and posts of all the fabulous activities she will be doing this year. (I might even get Albin to join one or two activities.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment