I had an hour and a half at home today before I had to be off driving again, and I did something new and practically unbelievable. I did not wash the dishes. I did not pick up my room. I did not do laundry, sweep, cook, or clean in any way...even though this was my only free hour at home until after supper. I sat down to knit and watch Hercule Poirot's Christmas. It was only 10:00 in the morning, too. Egad.
In other learning, Elise did start at the local Waldorf school. She'll decide at Christmas if she would like to continue for the year, but she likes it so far.
Albin is going gangbusters with his physics class, too. Not only do they meet for over an hour three times a week, they have decided to hold a study group after each class as well. We'll see how it goes, but at this rate, he could easily be spending nine hours a week on this class. Good thing he likes it so much!
1 comment:
I would love to hear more about all of you! Coffee soon?
Post a Comment