Tuesday, April 7, 2009
I have been devouring a book I browsed from the library called Dinner with Dad: How One Man Braved Traffic, Battled Picky Eaters, and Found His Way Back to the Family Table. Reading it makes me happy that Karl does not have a long commute!, and inspires me to try cooking something fun. I know ahead of time that my kids aren't going to like it, whatever it is, so I don't even have to get frustrated. There's breadcrust in the house that they can gnaw on.... So now I've got the ingredients for avocado dip from our Greek olive oil cookbook, and will try a new pizza recipe, too. We've got the kids' friends over for dinner, and they can make their own cheese and/or pepperoni pizza, and Karl and I will have 3 cheese pesto pizza. Mmmm, I even bought Sartori cheese! While the pizza crust kneads itself in the bread machine, I can read another chapter or two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment